Associate Director of Finance - Supply Chain and Capital
8 - 10 years experience • Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous
The Associate Director Finance, Supply Chain is a critical role in the Finance function as it is the key business partner to the plant leadership team.
The position has overall responsibility for the plant’s planning, forecasting and reporting processes. It plays a key role in providing plant leadership with financial metrics to understand the state of the site and help guide business decisions.
• Lead the monthly close, cost review and forecast processes for Supply Chain and Capital
• Own the monthly Capex Review process and provide financesupport to all Capital projects
• Lead the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Strategic Plan processes for Supply Chain and Capital
• Closely manage plant KPIs and provide performance analyses to ensure visibility
• Drive innovative ideas to mitigate financialrisks and deliver objectives
• Collaborate with functional partners to plan, track and deliver productivity initiatives
• Provide finance thought leadership and decision-making support to the Supply Chain teams
• Work closely with all functions to significantly reduce Waste
• Support new SAP implementations as needed
• Partner with functional managers and HQ accounting to improve plant financial controls
• Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field required; MBA is a Must.
• 7 to 10 years of experience in Finance roles with increasing responsibility, including experience in a manufacturing plant environment; CPG experience a plus
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, intellectual curiosity
• Independent thought leader, self-motivated and self-directed work style, ability to manage a diverse team and work with functional partners
• SAP or general ERP system experience
• Ability to thrive in a high-paced work environment, pay close attention to detail and meet business-driven deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong ability to influence others
• Solid Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Travelrequired 25%-50% (if based in NY)