We unlock our employees’ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody’s opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued, so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Have you considered what it may be like to join our team and bring your career to Pratt & Whitney?
The Associate Director of Digital Planning & Analysis will lead multi-functional analyses and activities which inform both strategic change and operational processes throughout the DT organization. The right person for this role has excellent leadership skills, exceptional analytical abilities, has a demonstrated ability to apply analytics to solve business problems and find opportunities, and has a solid understanding of business strategy, operations, digital/information technologyprocesses, and development of critical metrics.
- Lead a team of digital analysts to develop and deliver a variety of quantitative projects on behalf of the DT organization related to digital value creation, internal effectiveness, and digitalportfolio re-balancing
- Provide value-added analysis, insights, and recommendations to mitigate risks and find opportunities.
- Drive conversations on early identification of emerging DT performance and operational trends
- Perform analysis of exposure and return for all business decisions, making recommendations for optimizing financial impact
- Actively lead change in DT’s business processes that show tangible improvements in the DT organization’s performance
- Develop analyses, tools, processes and procedures to facilitate and monitor digital business initiatives
- Develop innovative analyses on all aspects of the digital technology industry, serving as domain expert (SME) on aerospace industry trends, competitor trends, and ancillary industry trends
- Present complex financial modeling in simplified form to leadership and senior finance executives regularly
- Work closely with DT leaders and business subject matter experts (SMEs) in driving analytical planning activities during planning and budgeting cycles
- Report on critical metrics across all DT organizational towers
Do you meet these Basic Qualifications?
- You've obtained a Bachelor's Degree (required). Preferred fields include Finance, Business, Engineering or Supply Chain
- U.S. Citizen's only (required due to government contractual requirements)
- You have 7 or more years of leadership experience in Financial Planning and Analysis or Operational Cost
How about any of these Preferred Qualifications?
- Advanced degrees preferred
- At least 10 years of Financial Planning and Operational Cost Analysis experience within an aerospace manufacturing environment
- Foundational knowledge of Digital Technologies / Information Technologyprocesses, practices and industry a plus
- Strong financial acumen and ability to complete cost benefit analysis work independently
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills, examples of effective teamwork, a track record of consistently meeting deadlines and due dates
- Experience working with external vendors and outsourced business models is a plus
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to quantify impacts and synthesize data from various sources
- Ability to understand, document and effectively communicate up and down stream system and process impacts
- Experience with business modeling, process mapping, developing standard work policies and procedures
- Executive presentation experience and comfortable interacting with senior executive leadership. Lead, facilitate and manage change effectively
- Superb communication skills, work ethic and a high degree of personal integrity and accountability, with ability communicate in a clear and concise manner across various levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a high energy, fast paced environment, and adapt to changing business needs.
- Highly self-directed and able to learn quickly with a solid ability to drive and deliver results.
- Demonstrated self-starter and effective individual contributor with excellent judgment, interpersonal skills, cultural awareness and professional maturity
- Six-Sigma, Process Improvement, or Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE) Associate and Project Management certifications preferred
- A proven track record of recognizing areas for cost savings and process improvement, and formulate actionable plans to address such areas.
- You are comfortable working Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. SAP experiencepreferred
Job ID 01295655