Specialists On Call (SOC) is the nation’s most experienced and trusted provider of physician consultations via telemedicine. The company's clinical specialties include TeleNeurology, TelePsychiatry and TeleIntensivist coverage, and our Managed Services solution allows hospitals to build a telemedicine program using their own physicians. Since its inception, SOC has delivered more than 380,000 consultations improving the lives of patients and their families.
SOC was the first private telemedicine company to earn The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval and has maintained that accreditation every year since 2006.
Associate Directors of Client Engagement (ADCE) at Specialists on Call have a unique opportunity to work closely with our client executives at hospitals, health systems and similar facilities to provide valued guidance with regard to strategy, objectives and definition of future Specialists on Call platform opportunities. In this role, you will:
- Own the overall client experience in your assigned territory and manage the client relationship post implementation
- Articulate service line value and facilitate resolution to client inquires
- Work cross-functionally with our Sales, Marketing, IT, Implementation, Operations, Clinical and Contracts Departments to drive client initiatives within the organization
- Perform monthly calls and quarterly business reviews with your book of business to maintain client health and strengthen the client partnership
- Directly influence our clients’ experiences at the executive leadership level and as the escalation point for any satisfaction issues in the relationship
- Balance your role as a client advocate and strong representative of SOC with minimal supervision
The ideal location for this position would be in the Mid-West, with 40% travel throughout the region and occasionally beyond.
This may be the perfect next job for you if you are:
- Passionate about the positive ways technology, particularly telemedicine, can improve healthcare
- Able to apply strategic, critical and analytic thinking skills to facilitate resolution to client issues and requests
- Familiar with healthcare or hospital terminology, departments and roles
- Flexible and able to travel within territory & corporate offices (Monday – Friday)
- Strongly Comfortable with communicating with and/or presenting to any level of employee in a hospital setting (c-suite, clinical, both nurse & physicians, credentialing, quality, and IT staff)
- Prepared to act as the subject matter expert on your clients with internal SOC stakeholders, reporting on trends, issues, and opportunities that will help us to improve product offerings and operations
- Organized and project management oriented
- A FARMER-- interested in working with current clients rather than prospecting and calling on new business (this position is an annual salary/ bonus role, not a commission sales position)
Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare or related field
Five to ten years of experience in a client facing account management role in healthcare. Previous job titles that would fit this role would include Account Executive, Account Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, or similar. Inside sales/call center or customer service center experience alone will not be sufficient.
This experience must demonstrate the following, at minimum:
- Successful use of CRM applications for documentation and gathering information
- Ability to communicate information clearly using standard Microsoft applications: Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to organize data to communicate during face to face, video or phone based meetings (internally and externally)