Reporting to the Senior Director of US NF1 PN Marketing, the Associate Director is responsible for redefining the HCP educational strategy and leading digital HCP and Patient marketing initiatives for NF1 PN in the US market. The individual will contribute to the development and execution of the best-in-class annual HCP and Patient marketing plans, inclusive of relevant brand strategies. This individual will work closely with the sales field and will be a key cross-functional player, liaising with numerous teams to accomplish goals, including: Field Sales, TLL, Patient Services, Patient Advocacy, Legal, Compliance, Regulatory, Medical, Business Operations/OMNI, and Promotional Review Committee (PRC).
You will be responsible for:
- Leading tactical execution of NF1 PN HCP and Patient omni-channel brand and disease assets.
- Contributing to the development and execution of the annual Patient and HCP marketing plans.
- Owning the development and execution Koselugo speaker bureau strategy and supporting content.
- Leading the development of customized engagement plans and supporting assets for key Professional Societies.
- Expanding the NF1 PN/brand digital footprint with leading-edge thinking, employing a try-test-fail agile methodology.
- Developing relevant campaign KPIs and closely monitor performance and be prepared to adjust with fearlessness.
- Managing multiple marketing agency relationships, workflow and related expense budgets.
- Adopting a can-do, leadership mindset, creating organizational energy and excitement about the brand, and galvanizing cross-functional teams to buy in to brand mission.
- Partnering with Commercial Operations to identify content re-purposing strategies for existing assets, expanding their reach across platforms.
- Cultivating strong relationships with cross-functional teams and possessing the ability to lead discussions of diverse stakeholders on high-stakes topics on tight timelines.
You will need to have:
- Bachelor's degree required in the Life Sciences or other relevant field
- Strong knowledge of MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken language).
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects across functional areas, and work independently when appropriate, in teams and as a sub-team lead.
- Must have 5+ years pharmaceutical industry experience and a working knowledge of marketing principles, including key principles of brand management, professional promotion, HCP education, and NPP.
- Experience developing and actively managing HCP and Patient media plans strongly preferred.
- Must be comfortable managing multiple competing, frequently shifting priorities, and working through uncertainty.
- Ability to gauge the feasibility, impact and risks of proposed programs and develop mitigation plans and ensure internal advocacy and approval.
- Experience in managing external agencies (AOR and Media) on a day-to-day basis and budget management required.
- High ethical standards and personal integrity.
- Travel: anticipate 30%.
- The duties of this role are generally conducted in an office environment. As is typical of an office-based role, employees must be able, with or without an accommodation to: use a computer; engage in communications via phone, video, and electronic messaging; engage in problem solving and non-linear thought, analysis, and dialogue; collaborate with others; maintain general availability during standard business hours.
We would prefer for you to have:
- Advanced degree (MS, PhD, or MBA)
- Oncology, Rare disease, or specialty care experience highly preferred
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Demonstrated ability to lead without authority
- Ability to gauge the feasibility, impact and risks of proposed programs
- Possess strong business acumen skills, as role is responsible for managing multiple program budgets, timelines, process and procedures