Condé Nast is looking for a dynamic self-starter to join the Lifestyle Division's growing Marketing Strategy & Research team. At the helm of The Lifestyle Division (TLD), Condé Nast is forging the way in digital, print, social media, video, and branded content with Architectural Digest, Bon Appétit, Condé Nast Traveler, Epicurious, and SELF. We are connected by passions covering food, design, home, travel, and wellness.
The Associate Director of Marketing Strategy & Research will report to the Executive Director, Marketing Strategy & Research in the Lifestyle Division and will work closely with sales and marketing teams across the organization.
The ideal candidate will be a versatile storyteller with the ability to think both analytically and creatively in a fast-paced environment. A love of data and the insights derived from it is an absolute must. Successful candidates will offer strong research analytics and writing skills, a collaborative working style, and a passion for achieving practical business solutions.
- Responsible for data storytelling of syndicated and custom research across platforms, including, but not limited to: comScore, Parse.ly, Google Analytics, ListenFirst, MediaRadar, GfK MRI, Starch/AdMeasure, AAM, and primary resources
- Uncover insights from large and diversified data sets, formulate hypotheses, and use data insights to answer business questions
- Provide deep insights around how key audiences interact with content across the Condé Nast network, and how that translates to content opportunities
- 7+ years of research experience, preferably at a media content provider
- An understanding of the advertising and media landscape across print, digital, social, and video platforms
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Motivated self-starter who loves collaborating with other people and departments
- Intensely curious, with a deep interest in media trends and consumer behavior
- Highly proactive, with a constant desire to discover and initiate new projects
- Confident and articulate, comfortable making their strategic viewpoints heard
- Hands-on experience with reporting and analyzing data from major web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Omniture
- Interest in CPG (food and non-alcoholic beverages) and Health/Wellness categories a plus