Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director to join our Communications organization.
- Support the activation of the Learning, Development and Innovation Center communications strategy to inform, inspire and engage partners and employees, as well as help identify opportunities to promote the KPMG brand and our expand the firm’ story
- Working from the Visitors Center to build relationships, ensuring the experience emulates our brand and increase coverage in national, local and industrial targeted media about the learning facility, as well as contribute to metrics that assess KPMG’s brand positioning in the Lake Nona and Orlando community
- Support on-site construction communications needs including site tours, crisis communications, and construction updates to the Lake Nona community
- Work with the Community Relations lead for the Learning, Development and Innovation Center to develop collateral: brochures, videos, fact sheets, talking points, etc. for use locally and through firmwide internal/external channels
- Serve on Lake Nona Communications Council and identify opportunities to promote and integrate KPMG initiatives and contribute to metrics to assess KPMG’s brand positioning in the Lake Nona and Orlando community
- Identify and develop internal communications deliverables for KPMG intranet and otherchannels
- Minimum of ten years of external and internal communications experience in corporate, large firm or similar business environment
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field from an accredited college or university; Master's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Extensive media and community contacts in Orlando, Florida market; specific experience working with Lake Nona community a plus
- Strong writing skills with proven ability to tailor content for diverse communications channels, such as press releases, social media, talking points, video, and employee intranet
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to effectively manage stressful situations
- Ability to deliver high-quality products and execute multiple projects as part of a field office within a matrixed environment
Requisition #: 32632