The Associate Director, Launch Project Management is responsible for launching products on time with the determined launch strategy. He/she is an expert at all of the components required for a generic and branded launch and will be deployed to the business/commercial launch leader, as business requires.
As a high-profile cross-functional leader with accountability for value delivery, leads cross-functional launch project teams, facilitates the formation and execution of the launch project plan and risk mitigation plan, escalates launch-related decisions to Executive Management for investment and/or intervention.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Launch excellence: Partners with Business Area Leaders, Market Access, KAMs, Clinical, Medical Affairs, Supply Chain, IP, Regulatory, NTO organization, and all relevant functions to develop launch project plan/risk mitigation plan and guide the team through launch plan execution.
• Launch project management: Leads cross-functional launch execution process for post-submission projects including biosimilar, 505(j) and 505(b)(2). Lead launch team(s) to follow the governance and launch processes to bring transparency across the organization and to achieve fact-based decision-making.
• Facilitates at risk investment decision making at Senior Executive level and escalate issues to appropriate management level
• Leads improvement of launch processes projects on an ongoing basis.
• Leads internal interaction and influencing / persuasion based on deep understanding and interpretation of complex information
• Capability building: Makes significant contributions to Launch management processes and content over time, creates new concepts incl. operational excellence drivers
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.Minimum requirements
• 7 years of experience in Project Management and Commercial Operations with relevant experience in Launch (process, analytics, project management) in a complex multiproduct environment- in a healthcare company, including but not limited to generics, large or specialty pharmaceutical, medical device company is preferred. Prior experience in launching new products in either brand or generics setting is preferred
• Specialized knowledge in at least two of the following areas: Launch Management, Project Management, Commercial Operations, Market Access, and Management Consulting
• Strong experience in project management, project planning, and risk management. Demonstrated success in managing challenging high-value projects is a must
• Familiar with multiple aspects of pharmaceutical launch management including intellectual property, regulatory, quality, technical operations, compliance, commercial operations, market access, pricing and contracting, and medical/clinical
• Understanding of competing organizational needs beyond own part of business and anticipation of how other stakeholders impact progress and priorities
• Excellent executive communication
• High conceptual thinking and ability to understand complex issues and their implications even if context and problems are not clearly defined