- Develop and execute an effective and efficient IT Project Portfolio process that will be used by all IT organizations
- Integrate project and function/portfolio budget planning processes, with a focus on flexibility to meet organizational demands and transitions
- Consolidate the project and portfolio financial view across all IT spend areas
- Define, maintain and report on key IT contract and financial metrics for management review.
- Drive standardization, simplification and best practices in IT planning and operations
- Provide assistance to the IT organization and leadership team in managing business operations to improve cost effectiveness, service quality and IT operational effectiveness
- Participate in the governance of IT Managed Services contracts and collaborate with the Procurement organization on vendor governance, performance tracking, contract negotiations and compliance related activities
- Point person in IT/GIS to Corporate Finance on IT forecasts and related cash flow impacts, including TCO and ROI calculations
- Partner with Procurement and Legal to ensure IT contracts and SOWs are properly reviewed, tracked and prioritized against approved initiatives
- 10+ years of Information Technology experience that include large scale IT initiatives and business transformation events
- 5+ years building business relationships with key customers (client/account/vendor management)
- Experience creating, maintaining, and reconciling operational and capital budgets of at least $50M each
- Combination of conceptual and analytical capabilities
- Strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Experience procuring and negotiating pricing and terms for Information Technology products, including software licensing, software maintenance, hardware, telecom services, hosted technology services, consulting
Typically requires a BS in Computer/Management Information Services or equivalent experience in a relevant field.