The Associate Director, IT Compliance Processes & Tools will be responsible for developing and building the strategy and operationalize the key processes and tools required to support compliance management across BTS. This role includes executive communication and reporting, developing and maintaining relationship across multiple organizations, identification and implementation of monitoring activities, and management of enterprise GRC tool.
- Develop comprehensive compliance risk landscape (SOX, PCI, Privacy, Audit, etc.) based on annual data and results. Includes creation of dashboards, custom report, etc.
- Lead efforts to promote GRC platform adoption across BTOs and drive implementation and results.
- Identify and implement process improvements and automation within the Compliance organization and processes.
- Create proactive monitor processes and metrics to evaluate compliance to BTS policies.
- Direct the planning and coordination of "Compliance as a Service" activities per internal demand. Includes service quality assurance and sales.
- Engage regularly with BTOs and understand their compliance concerns, challenges and needs.
- Coordinate with other areas of both BTS and Abbvie as a whole to identify emerging risks to compliance.
- Bachelors Degree. Degree in Business, Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- 12+ years experience in project management, business systems analysis, software development or deployment, with a minimum of 9 years managing projects, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.