- Partner with regional and global commercial teams to understand business strategy and demand that will drive solutions to contribute to success of Alexion’s business
- Partner with business teams to drive and manage technology demand in accordance with business priorities, funding and resource allocations.
- Drive the adoption of business/Technology roadmaps to ensure multiyear alignment and planning
- Understand and translate business requirements to functional requirements along to commercial objectives.
- Coordinate and lead the business process design and implementation of technology solutions with IT Enterprise Application & Service Delivery Team
- Spearhead projects to identify process improvements for business processes
- Help to create and implement processes to ensure seamless ongoing support for commercial solutions at all levels
- Work closely with the business on the documentation of business processes
- Create required SDLC documentation like Business Case, User Requirements specification, UAT plan, etc
- The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the above mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience in functional areas and exposure to business operations deploying international large scale solutions
- Strong experience in CRM and/or Salesforce.com/Veeva experiencerequired
- Experience in project management, development and support of complex projects and solutions.
- Experience working in a multi-disciplined, multi-functional matrix organization.
- Experience working in Biotech or Pharmaceutical industry is a must
- Understanding of SDLC guidelines
- Understanding of corporate compliance and government regulations.
- University degree in Computer Science.
- MBA is a plus
- Req ID: 9304