As an Associate Director in Global Investment Banking, the individual will lead a team of analysts and associates to prepare a wide range of financial analysis and market research in support of client coverage.
The individual also will lead the execution of investment banking assignments including those relating to equity and debt offerings, and mergers and acquisitions.
Emphasis will be placed on the candidate’s interpersonal and analytical skills to effectively manage internal teams and deliver high quality analysis to our clients.
1. Coordinate a team of investment banking analysts and associates to prepare financial analysis, financial models and marketing material on behalf of Directors and Managing Directors.
2. Involved in client coverage, including pitching to new clients and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
3. Research and identify new deal opportunities.
4. Lead the execution of investment banking assignments including equity and debt offerings and mergers and acquisitions.
- Strong quantitative skills focused on financial analysis, accounting and financial theory.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a high standard of work.
- Well-developed organizational skills in order to respond to shifting priorities on multiple projects.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ideal candidate will possess a relevant bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualification and have an excellent academic and professional record.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience, with a strong preference for investment bankingexperience.
- Considered an asset to have completed Masters-level/MBA education.
- CFA or equivalent designation is an asset.
Requisition ID: 22041