As a Finance team member, you'll gain technical and leadership skills working on assignments across theorganization. Whether your focus is supply chain costmanagement, financialforecasting, long-range planning and analysis, or financial reporting, you'll develop broad-based business knowledge and leadership experience while establishing a strong technical foundation.
- Oversee the implementation of our Audit plan for all US operations and international audits. That includes leading risk assessments, audits, and investigations. For each audit, that means overseeing auditors and being responsible for the scoping, planning, testing, and reporting of each different project. (25%)
Effectively partner with Functional VPs and Directorsas well as the head of Compliance, FRC, ERM, and External Auditors. Lead management discussions around project objectives and improvement opportunities. Partner with functional leaders toidentify feasible solutions in an impartial manner and help drive quick resolution of any risks and controls. Participate in different leadership and steering teams. (25%)
Manage, coach, and develop a team of two internalauditors, as well as manage interactions with theExternal Auditors, and serve as owner for InternalAuditinvestigations (25%)
Lead continuous improvement and capabilities building for Internal Audit function (15%)
- Lead broader company- wide initiatives to improve over governance, risk management, and controls and otherad-hoc projects. Participate on Info (10%)
Other Scope Factors:
- Associate Director will lead all aspects of the auditwork and will partner directly with the Vice-Presidents and Directors from various functions. That includes having a strong and impartial perspective and effectively influencing and resolving conflicts withthose leaders regarding the best solutions toimplement in order to address any control gaps identified.
- Associate Director will be a member of theConfidential Information Steering Team
Years and Type of Experience:
- 12+ years of experience in Finance and Accounting, including some prior experience as an External or Internal Auditor
- Operational and financial internal control assessment experience, including use of COSO framework
- SAP or other ERP systems experience preferred
- CPG industry experience preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong leadership skills. Ability to drive change and influence senior leaders and cross-functional partners.
- Ability to successfully lead teams and effectively coach and develop team members
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and processeswith a high degree of independence
- Actively participates in leadership/steering teams, providing insights on value and riskdrivers, as wellas appropriate controls
- Must have ability to assess processes and systemsto identify key control activities, determine whether they are functioning properly, and identify and implement corrective actions.
- Ability to identify process improvement opportunities and implement the appropriate process modifications
- Ability to work on cross-functional activities and form solid business relationships across functions
- Solid interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have knowledge and skills associated with ERP
- Requires knowledge of applicable accounting/finance-related systems skills
- Ability to travel -- 10-20%
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- MBA or other certification (i.e., CPA or CIA) preferred