W2O is seeking a motivated, experienced, Associate Director for our Integrated Intelligence practice with strong research and analytics aptitude to lead 2-3 analytics projects and ad-hoc requests (with some support from senior levels of management) across several large-scale integrated communications and marketing accounts.
Integrated Intelligence (or I2) is the practice formerly known as Analytics. We changed our name to more closely identify with the innovative work we do beyond just data analysis. We integrate across data sources, functions, methodologies, and technology, and we’re providing intelligence because our data leads to insights and our insights lead to action. And when you put those two things together, we are exponentially better at helping our clients make critical business decisions.
In addition to project management and hands-on research/analytics, this role will lead analysts on a project basis, collaborate across functions to develop integrated recommendations, and present findings to clients.
- Excel at qualitative and quantitative social media data analysis, including in-depth conversation analysis.
- Create comprehensive reports on social media behavior and digital behavior as they relate to healthcare stakeholders, disease, or treatment spaces.
- Present research reports to clients and engage as a leader and partner in client meetings.
- Ability to independently run research projects from start to finish, while ensuring on-time delivery. Comfortable managing competing deadlines.
- Demonstrate a moderate understanding of the healthcare landscape and deep understanding of marketing/communications strategies.
- Brainstorm, provide actionable insights, and recommendations for top tier pharmaceutical clients.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with demonstrated ability to lead long-term research projects independently and successfully.
- Possesses a passion for telling stories fueled by data and insights.
- Thrives in an environment that requires constant learning and innovation. Detail-oriented.
- Stands for delivering value and motivation to make a positive impact.
- Collaborative, team-oriented working style.
- Believes in exceeding expectations when it comes to research deliverables as well as timeline and budget management.
- 6+ years of experience with majority in at least one of the following areas: healthcare/pharmaceutical marketing/PR/advertising, strategic planning, digital/social strategy, digital/social analytics, social listening, primary/syndicated research, or account management.
- 2+ years of project management experience, including managing timelines for multiple deliverables.
- Experience with multi-modal research approaches, using novel datasets and triangulating across methodologies to deliver impact.
- While being versed in traditional/digital/social metrics reporting is a plus, campaign measurement is not the primary focus of this role.