CASNC: FS Kidde Safety 1016 Corporate Park Drive, Mebane, NC, 27302 USA
Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, balanced, and high-performance buildings!
Kidde is the world’s largest manufacturer of Fire Safety Products and is seeking an Associate Director, Insights who will report to the Director of Customer Experience!
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your career within a Fortune 100 company, then we have a great opportunity for you as an Associate Director, Insights. You should have experience leading consumer & shopper insights and analytics in a fast paced consumer products business. This role will lead insights and consumer analytics across the business supporting the customer experience and product marketing teams. The position is based in Mebane, N.C.
- Advising a team National Sales managers on developing growth strategies and aligning Kidde resources to drive better than market growth
- Meeting or exceeding established sales targets thru planning and promotion across multiple verticals.
- Evaluate and augment all markets on a quarterly basis to improve future sales growth across all channels
- Responsible for coordinating and advising the development and implementing monthly sales forecasts and providing a monthly business review to VP in relation to overall plan performance.
- Responsible for supervising the development of product training across sales channels
- Develop strategic relationships with key partners at third party agencies to ensure corporate strategy and financial goals are being communicated effectively.
- Work closely with regional sales directors to ensure alignment of business strategy with field focus
- Build positive relationships based on trust and open communications at all levels within the customer base.
- The ability to discuss sales and business issues, negotiate and resolve challenges is critical.
- Build quarterly and annual action plans based upon opportunities identified within the territory and in line with company goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with all levels of corporate personnel to promote sales and customer happiness.
- Acquire and manage current information from customers regarding pricing, products, and promotions.
- Convey significant industry and customer developments to management.
- Coordinate strategic engagement in and Participate in industry trade associations and trade shows.
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of Sales Management experience in commercial and retail channels
- 5+ years of channel management strategic channel development experience
- Demonstrated record of successfully interacting with key senior and international partners
- Strong interpersonal skills to optimally and proactively communicate across different functional teams, customers, and global internal partners in a matrix environment
- Ability to work with customers to develop mutually beneficial goals, meet quota, document, communicate & execute sales strategies for the assigned territory.
- Strong ability to handle difficult customer discussions while retaining ongoing business relationship
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to build and grow complementary teams
- Bachelor’s degree required in a marketing or business-related field
- 40%+ travel may be required
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.