Havas Media New YorkJob Description Summary :
Within Havas Media, Business Intelligence & Insights, Associate Directors work with senior members of the BI&I team as well as with client account teams to develop in-depth category, competitive, and consumer knowledge for clients in order to help solve their business needs. In addition to providing meaningful insights to our clients – this person works to bridge the gap between insights, strategy, and planning and work to add value throughout the planning process. Associate Directors/Directors are involved in the day-to-day management of client accounts and new business pitch projects. This role would report directly to a BI&I VP/SVP, and includes management of junior members of the Insights and Data Team (Supervisors). Job Description :
- As part of the planning process, provide insights to help better understand trends in the category, the competitive landscape, target groups, and the brand ecosystem.
- Partners seamlessly with strategists, planners, and new business pitch leads to ensure data and research resources and insights are effectively deployed across client business and for prospect pitches.
- Keep abreast of new advances in applicable markets, across our client industries, and within consumer segments.
- Contribute to the development and publication of thought leadership pieces that provide internal and external clients with a POV on the media landscape.
- Support VP/SVP’s with client team facing projects and needs.
- Assist in the management of Supervisors and other junior team members to develop analysis expertise, as well as career management.
- 5-7 years of professional experience, preferably with an Agency.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Naturally inquisitive, with a strong research capability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self motivated, with the ability to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines.
- Detail Oriented, with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work communicate and collaborate with others.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Prior work experience in a similar or related field.
- Skilled with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access).
- Experience in leveraging the following tools and data sources: MRI, Simmons, IPSOS, MARS, Scarborough, T*Views, Kantar StrADegy, SimilatWeb, NetBase (or other social listening platform), nPower, ComScore, Mintel, Forrester, eMarketer, TrendWatching, IconoCulture, WARC, eMarketer, and 3rd Party Research.