The BTS Information Security and Risk Management Communications Associate Director position will be responsible for the communications, training and awareness programs for the entire Information Security & Risk Management Team across Abbvie (The Information Security and Risk Management team includes global teams across information security, IT compliance, Risk Management and IT Quality). This individual will develop, lead and manage programs with the primary focus of reducing risk to the organization by educating employees on company requirements and information security best practices and leading change management activities. Projects will include the development of online and classroom training, targeted communication campaigns, as well as develop and execute change management and internal marketing strategies to support the Information Security and Risk Management programs. The selected person will interact with AbbVie BTS, AbbVie BTS Communications, Corporate Communications, AbbVie business teams, vendors and end users.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating the Information Security and Risk Management communications, training and awareness strategies and plans
- Lead in-region resources to coordinate security awareness campaigns
- Building out a qualified core team of employee's, contractors and third-party providers to execute communications and training programs
- Develop and execute detailed project plans for training strategy and materials for all levels of the organization
- Is the subject matter expert for information security and IT compliance communications, training, awareness and guidelines
- Enhance, develop and evolve the existing current information security portal and newsletter programs
- Develop and execute communication and marketing strategies focused on security policies, standards, and guidelines via all available channels including internal social media, email, online and print campaigns.
- Maintain and index a repository/library of content materials for training, communications, and marketing
- Interpret and summarize technical information for presentation to non-technical business resources
- Develops, integrates, improves, documents and implements process and procedures utilized for the team
- Liaising with multiple internal communications to ensure alignment with communications policies and guidance.
- Experience in creating, developing and managing targeted technical awareness campaigns/programs
- Familiarity with IT networks, enterprise architecture and IT risk management
- Minimum 8 years of experience in training and awareness programs (preference information security discipline or IT programs
- 4-year college degree in Business /Marketing, Communications or related field of study.
· Understanding of branding and targeted campaigns
· Ability to successfully interact with technical and non-technical resources
· Ability to work independently without direction for day to day activities.
· Project management with (PMP) certification desired