What makes GartnerHR a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team and play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. We’re a people business. From talent acquisition and management tocompensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is the core of our strategy for success. You’ll work alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have unlimited opportunities to grow. If you loveworking with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, wewant to connect with you.
As a people business, Gartner is dedicated to attracting and retaining not only the best talent, but also talent that is diverse in backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We’re seeking an Associate Director to lead the strategy and development of Gartner’s critical diversity hiring initiatives. In this role, you will be a trusted advisor across Talent Acquisition, providing subject matter expertise through data-based best practices and programs to drive results in a rapidly evolving company. The ideal leader has experience developing and executing strategies to drive the effective development and retention of diverse global workforces.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition leaders on the development and execution of diversity hiring initiatives in support of their hiring objectives and in alignment with the company’s diversity strategy
- In partnership with the People Analytics team, create and drive data-driven recruitment programs, convey insights and decisions and leverage new and existing data to inform how we attract, select, grow and retain talent
- Build, maintain and report on candidate pools of the diversity hiring programs in Avature (CRM) and Workday (ATS)
- Scale diversity hiring programs, including the Veteran’s Discovery program, and launch new programmatic initiatives to support Gartner’s global growth metrics
- Drive continued education for recruiting on how to imbed non-traditional profiles and diverse candidate slates as core sources of talent
- Participate in diversity related career events to increase the diversity candidate traffic
- Work with Employee Resource Group (ERG) leaders to maximize their contributions to Gartner’s diversity hiring strategy
- Lead the Recruiting Allies program, a diversity focused ambassador program for talent acquisition to stay informed of I&E initiatives, partnerships, events and best practices
- Lead a team of Program Specialists and continue to grow the function
- 10+ years’ experience in Talent Acquisition or other HR functions, with 5+ years’ experience leading and scaling programmatic diversity initiatives
- Bachelor's degreepreferred
- Successfully demonstrated experience establishing and maintaining relationships with diversity vendors, employee resource groups, talent acquisition leadership, veteran and disability programs, and LGBTQ groups
- Strong working knowledge of D&I best practices with a strong understanding of global and cultural issues as well as emerging trends.
- Ability to leverage data to build insightful metrics that lead to strategic planning and growth
- Demonstrated ability to create change management programs that reflect a strong culture of empowerment, inclusion, belonging, respect, and opportunity
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, influence, and motivate others
- Ability to collaborate and build successful partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
Job Requisition ID:34253