Associate Director, HR Technology
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Associate Director, Human Resources Technology manages and oversees the HRIS team and acts as an internal consultant to the business by gathering, organizing and verifying concerns, outlining proposed solutions, estimating the impact on time, labor and financial resources and articulating the business ramifications in both the current and planned HCM environments. S/he manages the configuration, upgrades and all changes to the systems and works with the HRSolutions Architect and vendors, as needed.
- Leads HRIS team and provides coaching, resolves conflicts, sets SMART goals, conducts performance evaluations, and promotes teamwork.
- Fosters and maintains positive relationships with internal positions that interact with the position and external customers.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of data in master files and various support tools and maintaining security and integrity controls.
- Provides front-line support, troubleshooting, and training to end users on features and functionality of Santander’s HRIS system.
- Leads system implementations and upgrades.
- Manages all aspects of the planning, project management, change management, administration, security, maintenance, data integrity, development, testing, implementation, reporting and user support for the HRIS.
- Plans and tests products/system enhancements, troubleshooting production issues, and retesting fixes.
- Documents functional business requirements, troubleshoots application problems and promotes proactive approaches for using
- HRIS capabilities to provide functionality to meet business needs and improve HR operations.
- Documents standard operating procedures to ensure consistency and implements process improvements.
- Utilizes tools provided to develop comprehensive project plan, proactively define and resolve issues that impede progress on projects, and effectively communicates project status.
- Other duties as assigned.
Manages subordinate managers and professional staff. Is responsible for the strategic guidance, development and evaluation of employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Santander’s policies and applicable laws.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Information Technology, business, or related field required.
- Human Resources or Information Technology.
- Managing and / or implementing multiple HRIS related projects
- Leading and implementing best practices for information systems management.
- Progressive leadership skills with the ability to provide strategic direction to the team.
- Advanced understanding of Workday required, experience with Jobvite and Cornerstone OnDemand preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively on a team.
- Exemplary analytical and problem solving skills and strong knowledge of internal controls.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks while maintaining a high quality level of work.
- Demonstrated leadership ability in terms of team member motivation, highly visible initiative, and strong mentoring skills.
- Exceptionally detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced technology and computer skills, with the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.