This position manages multiple teams in a small plant, branch or department in theHuman Resources Generalist discipline. ImplementsHR strategies and programs, deliver employee communications, managing employee-related costs,reporting onHR metrics. Ensures compliance with employment laws, overseesHR-relatedinvestigations, and assists with challenging Talent Management issues.
- Leads, directs, evaluates, and develops a team of human resources professionals to ensure that the organization’s human resources strategy is implemented effectively.
- Partner, advise and coach senior leaders and managers in order to optimize employee engagement, team development, organization effectiveness and change management.
- Lead and drive the execution of projects related to HR initiatives including, but not limited to, performance management, leadership identification, development, and coaching, change management, compensation strategy and execution, and organizational development & design.
- Ensure proper staffing levels, infuse talent into the organization and improve bench strength.
- Collaborates with business partners to implement strategies focused on increasing employee engagement, retention, and team development.
- Coordinates with leadership to communicate and implement HR programs that support business goals and drive results.
- Coach employees and leaders on performance management, career planning, development and other topics.
- Delivers timely, high quality and impactful employee communications focused on educating, motivating and engaging employees.
- Directs and documents investigations related to highly complex human resources issues; makes recommendations to address and resolve the issue.
- Helps Talent Management lead recruitment efforts, when needed, to attract diverse talent and build bench strength.
- Helps Talent Management by providing input on the design and development of training focused on current and future employee skill and performance needs.
- Advise managers on compensation-related decisions to ensure competitiveness and internal equity
Strong experienceworking with senior leadership to communicate and implement HR programs to support the business goals.
Must be business minded and demonstrate an understanding of how to link HR initiatives to business objectives. Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills, strong teaming orientation, coaching skill set and high adaptability.
Requirements – Basic Qualifications
- 10 years of prior relevant experience
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year