Associate Director, HR Business Partner, Pharma Global Technical Operations
The AD will apply strong technical expertise, knowledge of the business and environment, and situation specific analysis to develop and implement new concepts, techniques, and standards to address organizational and people-related challenges across the Vacaville site.
- The AD will understand how various organizational dynamics may affect the overall performance of the business.
- The AD will provide consultation to the organization on strategic projects and goals as they relate to the effectiveness of the Vacaville site, influencing cross-functional business activities/initiatives where appropriate.
- The AD will successfully plan, prioritize, and lead complex work assignments.
- The AD will be accountable for creating people strategies and assigning resources across the organization ensuring coordination, prioritization and deployment of integrated solutions to support the site’s objectives and goals.
- Build, lead and manage a high-trust, highly-aligned team of Human Resource
- Managers with clear goals and priorities that will support the site’s business needs.
- Determine most efficient and effective way to deliver services considering costs, ratios and appropriate Key Performance Indicators, partnering with service organizations where possible.
- As a key member of the Vacaville Leadership Team, influence and collaborate with colleagues to create, continuously evaluate and ensure strategic Human Resources support aligned with business objectives and is consistent with DS, PT and company values and culture, and in compliance with laws and regulations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 10+ years of progressively responsible HR and/or business experience with a minimum of 7 years of HR or related experience and exposure to and competence in HR functional areas and 5+ years experience managing people or teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Prior experience managing a team of professionals
- Proven track record for consistently meeting or exceeding quantitative goals
- Bio-tech or pharmaceutical experience a plus
- Broad HR background
- Experience managing teams in matrix environment
- Experience supporting leaders of global teams
Job ID: 2565371737