Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Help Desk to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Define strategies for the call center and manage organizational change with respect to standards and design goals
- Act as the national contact/liaison for Line of Business Support to other IT groups and internal/external business partners, practice leaders, offshore personnel and consultants
- Manage staffing: recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation and disciplinary actions
- Focus team efforts on Quality, Knowledge Management and Training as well as continuous improvement, lowering cost, increasing consistency, and providing performance improvements
- Lead support staff providing specialized-generalist customer support via call, chats, remote control or any other approved support methods; Serve as the primary contact for departmental and national IT projects related to the service provided
- Manage the operational processes for support and contribute to the design of processes
- Minimum eight years of experience in IT with IT Management and performance management
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience managing teams within a large, complex and distributed IT organization containing the full scope of IT skills
- Ability to build collaborative environments, teaming cultures, and customer service mindset
- Experience managing staffing including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development,evaluation, and disciplinary actions
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and team work