The Associate Director, Healthcare Professional (HCP) Marketing will be key member of the Brand and Launch Readiness Team for ALIS (amikacin liposome inhalation suspension), responsible for the development and execution of strategies and tactics to ensure launch preparation and success. In partnership with cross-functional partners, this position will develop plans and utilize appropriate tools and tactics to execute on disease education and brand initiatives. This position will report in to the Senior Director, US Marketing - ALIS.
• Deliver an integrated U.S. brand strategy by working with marketing leadership team to ensure consistency across the brand.
• Develop relationships with national and regional Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), industry thought leaders.
• Serve as US marketing lead for life cycle management strategy for ALIS, including target product profile development, market shaping initiatives, and US commercial strategy.
• Work closely with medical and clinical leadership and other cross functional partners and outside vendors in order to effectively execute key commercial activities.
• Partner with sales leadership on the execution of the marketing strategy and to ensure commercial team alignment.
• Utilizing market research to properly plan product activities.
• Partnering with Sales Training on product training requirements and execution to the field.
• Compliantly execute marketing plans through cross-functional coordination, agency management, budget management, and Medical-Legal-Regulatory (MLR) review.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum 7 years of commercial experience, with at least 5 years in pharmaceutical/biotech marketing
• Product launch experience preferred
• MBA or other advanced degree (MS, PhD) preferred
• Rare disease / respiratory experience preferred
• Proven record of success through teamwork and execution
• Highly learning agile
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and project management skills
• Highly organized with a strong attention to detail, clarity, accuracy and conciseness
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Up to 10% domestic travel, some overnight in nature
• Must successfully exhibit Insmed’s five (5) core corporate competencies of: Excellence, Accountability, Driven, Collaborative and Solutions; along with any other position specific competencies.
• Individuals must demonstrate the ability to interact successfully in a dynamic and culturally diverse workplace.