A bit about us:
We're on a mission to change healthcare — how it's paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
That's why we're gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
Devoted Health is a new health care company looking to improve the lives of seniors in America. We are guided by a deep belief that every senior should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being. With aging demographics and rising health costs, this is an industry and problem space that needs today's best talent working on solutions with high integrity and a long term view. We will improve the lives of seniors by helping them navigate the healthcare system, by utilizing world-class technology and data to enable a simplified experience, by partnering with top providers for better health outcomes.
Make a difference... a big difference. You will have the opportunity, in a unique and dynamic culture, to be a part of something incredibly meaningful. We're a disruptive startup with an inspiring mission. Learn and grow alongside our world-class team of healthcare, technology, and data leaders, dedicated to building a health plan and clinical services that care for everyone like they were our own mothers or fathers. Our team and board members have decades of experience in health care entrepreneurship, data, technology, services, and policy. With their support, we look forward to building a health plan and clinical services that will give seniors easy access to the high-quality care they deserve.
About this role:
Growth Marketing today is a field at the intersection of technology, analytics and psychology. We take an analytical approach to acquiring new customers. We manage advertising spend by analyzing data,strategically pulling levers, and keeping up with rapidly changing platforms, publishers and consumers. As marketers, we work with our excellent internal Creative Designers, Data Scientists, Engineers, and Sales Operations to fuel the engine of "Growth".
Digital acquisition is a large and growing piece of Devoted's overall customer acquisition strategy. As the Baby Boomer generation ages into Medicare they expect a seamless digital experience like they have grown accustomed to in all other areas of their life. We need a leader to help ensure that Devoted is ready to meet this population digitally, educate them about why Devoted is right for them, and nurture them through the funnel.
As Head of Digital, you will develop and own the strategy and execution of our customer acquisition plans across Devoted's fastest growing acquisition channels (Search, Google Display, YouTube, Facebook). You will be responsible for building and shaping your team of high performing managers and analysts to support our aggressive growth targets while also being the voice of your channels with stakeholders across the organization. You will need to develop strong relationships with our internal partners in both operations and sales, working closely with our field teams to develop national and local strategies to meet our objectives for both growth and profitability.
- Reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing, manage a team of channel managers and analysts who are in charge of day to day budget and campaign optimization across established and emerging channels
- Oversee a multi-million dollar ad spend budget to achieve customer acquisition targets within aggressive ROI constraints
- Develop the overall digital strategy and guide the development and execution of channel level plans and roadmaps
- Work closely with Product, Data Science and Engineering to advance targeting, tracking and analytics capabilities, and integrate customer data into our home-grown CRM
- Be the primary partner of our internal Creative Directors to determine the creative big swings and initiatives on the digital channels.
- Partner with our field sales and field marketing teams to derive local insights and develop digital marketing plans tailored for each of our sales markets across the United States.
- 6+ years of experience in an analytical business setting such as Growth Marketing, Finance, Product Management, or Strategy Consulting. MBA preferred with 2+ years of post-MBA experience. Marketing experience is a bonus but not required
- 2+ years of management experience, successfully leading very strong teams in building and scaling businesses
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw actionable insights from incomplete information
- Data-driven decision maker who is comfortable performing ad-hoc analysis on their own through SQL and Excel (SQL not required but a big plus)
- Comfortable with thoughtful risk-taking and P&L responsibility
- A learning mindset and comfortable dealing with rapid changes in the market
- Curiosity about or experience in marketing technology platforms, e.g. Google, Facebook
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoted's Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.