Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as an Associate Director - HCP, Mood Disorder Marketing in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As an Associate Director, Brand Strategy - Mood Disorders Franchise on the Neuroscience Franchise team, you will be empowered to shape and lead a top branded antidepressant during a time when mental health needs are at an all-time high. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda’s mission by putting patients at the center of everything we do and innovating during an unprecedented time. A typical day will include: working cross functionally with our Insights and Analytics team, shaping research to better understand the patients’ journey, liaising with the strategic execution side of the business (Sales & Multichannel marketing) to measure and assess brand goals and partnering with the alliance to deliver business objectives.
Owns development and operationalization of the strategy for HCP Marketing.
- Leads the development of the strategy for the HCP segment, ensures cross-functional alignment and integration with the overall Brand and Franchise strategy.
- Identifies and articulates actionable Customer insights for the assigned HCP segment, establishes HCP profile, develops HCP journey, sets desired HCP behavioral objectives.
- Partners with Multichannel Marketing Team to develop an integrated HCP plan based on the established strategy. Oversees execution of the integrated HCP plan ensuring pull through of Brand strategies.
- Develops message architecture, core promotional assets. Leads key campaigns planning, development, execution, measurement and optimization.
- Effectively manages vendors and agencies, their work product and budget for assigned programs. Makes recommendations to optimize investment mix.
- Proactively monitors customer and market trends, competitive pipeline and integrates learnings and insights into situation analysis.
- May facilitate overall Brand Planning process, leading cross-functional Team through key Brand Planning milestones.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors Degree
- 7+ years of progressive experience in marketing roles
- Proficiency in developing marketing strategy and tactic design with an ability to communicate ideas to internal partners and external agencies
- Ability to lead and set direction for customer-facing functions (e.g. Field Force, Multichannel Marketing Team)
- Ability to lead without authority and influence cross-functional teams and drive alignment across key stakeholders
- Ability to effectively mobilize internal and external resources and make trade-offs
- Strong influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Alliance experience
- Experience in the therapeutic area
- Able to sit for long periods at a desk
- Able to read and review large quantities of printed material or online material
- Travel to internal and external meetings including overnights and weekends will be required, estimated up to 25% travel.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs