Contributes to the development of the overall HCP strategy of the brand while leading the management and execution of marketing tactics, plans and activities to promote the brand to healthcare professionals.
- Contributes to the development and evolution of message strategy.
- Implements the brand strategy for products and product lines.
- Plans and executes promotions and marketing materials which supportNeuroscience Specialty and Long Term Care sales representatives who interface with Neurologists, Movement Disorder Specialists and Psychiatrists.
- Manages within the established the US promotionsbudget for assigned products.
- Assists in the development of short and long-range strategies for inclusion into brand plan.
- Monitors progress of plans and recommends adjustments as necessary based upon in-depth analytics and ROI analysis.
- Manages any HCP digital and non-digital brand tactics related to the assigned work-stream and performs database analyses of digital response rates
- Supports the development and execution of promotional speakers’ bureaus as well as other peer to peer educational programs and tactics directed at healthcare professionals.
- Develops promotional medical education content, both branded and unbranded
- Partners with cross-functional partners in medical affairs and health outcomes to ensure strategic alignment medical education messaging across both groups
- Provides strategic input to tactics and execution of the MDM team as well as develops resources to support the efforts of this team with Centers of Excellence and institutional stakeholders
- Partners and collaborates with Advocacy for strategic alignment on initiatives
- Drives advisory board strategy, content, cross-functional collaboration, and execution
- Partners with sales training and sales leadership teams to optimize the development and utilization of promotional materials for roll out at sales meetings.
- Sets our convention strategy and manages the brand presence across a diverse set of congresses and cross-functional stake-holders
- Executes marketing strategy for related exhibits, sponsorships, peer-to-peer programs, and scientific expert meetings at medical conventions, exhibits and trade shows including Neurology, Psychiatry, and Long Term Care focused conventions.
- Monitors and ensures that all Medical Legal Review (MLR) processes are followed and all programs are compliant with legal guidance and corporate policies.
- Develops and delivers presentations as needed to commercial management and other internal groups.
- Develops and maintains strong external relationships with KOLs and sets our KOL engagement strategy for the brand in collaboration with medical affairs and Advocacy
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, health care, pre-med, life science, business administration or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be considered. MBA and international experiencepreferred. A minimum of 7 years of progressively responsibleexperience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry. Requires 5 years Marketing experience in a pharmaceutical environment or equivalent relevant project work. Requires recent blockbuster brand experience, successful launch experience or major new indication launch experience, and biopharmaceutical brand management experience and demonstrated multi-channel tactical expertise. Previous product managerexperience strongly desired and/or marketing special projects or task force. Pharmaceutical sales and leadership experience is highly desired but not required.
- Demonstrated successes in brand management (market research, market estimates, pricing, product development processes).
- Demonstrated knowledge of brand management related to healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated ability to interface/collaborate with other departments as necessary to achieve business goals.
- Knowledgeable with neurology therapeutics and Neurology, Psychiatry and Long Term Care related HCP market.
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Negotiating skills, specifically with business partners or management and influencing senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
- Able to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship.
- Skilled at creating a team environment that supports a common vision.
- Proficient at effectively prioritizing goals, assessing team capability, and coordinating resources to achieve those goals.
- Significant travelrequired; ability to travel up to 50% of time during peak launch time periods.