At Inteliquet an IQVIA business, we believe every patient is valuable and worthy of our very best efforts.
Our mission is to be a key connector at the intersections of clinical decision support, patient therapy, and therapeutic research and development. Envisioning a world where everyone has timely access to the best and longest-lasting therapies possible, we strive to remove barriers so that clinical trials and research work better for all stakeholders-especially the patient. Through insights, technology, and expertise we help solve one of the most difficult problems in healthcare-harnessing the data needed to match patients quickly and accurately to clinical trials and bring more trials to those patients. We focus on improving the way clinical trials work, so that trial access is available to every patient.
- Healthcare Organizations : We help clinicians and healthcare providers with better choices- to open the right trials; to conduct more efficient patient screening; and to find the best clinical trials for patients. We help identify right patient populations for the right trials, which can accelerate enrollment, conduct more cost-effective, successful trials, more efficiently, and serve the most patients-with better choices. We fill the void that EMRs and other solutions cannot fill.
- Life Sciences : Our software platform and expertise help life science organizations conduct optimal feasibility, site selection and faster, more accurate patient screening and matching. Predictive analytics and insights provideenhanced intelligence, real-world evidence and longitudinal data for optimal decisions, outcomes, and increased patient accrual rates.
- Patients : Our services and tools allow physicians to assess all therapeutic options including clinical trials to provide the best possible options to patients and open opportunities not previously available.
The Associate Director, Business Development, of HCO Cancer Center Development will be responsible for providing support of the business development program. As a key member of the HCO's business development team, the successful candidate will be responsible in identifying potential challenges and support the implementation of the strategic solutions needed to achieve the cancer center research consortium growth and expansion of goals in alignment with the mission, core values, policies, and procedures of the Inteliquet business development program. This individual will report directly to the Director of Business Development and Deployment.
This role is critical to Inteliquet's overall growth and is intended to support an evolving portfolio of solutions that supports multiple cancer centers, downstream needs, and future healthcare verticals. This is an exciting opportunity for a responsible, dynamic, creative, and highly motivated person who will be able to present the services and technology solutions to potential research sites and develop new opportunities with the objective of establishing long term, mutually beneficial partnerships. T his is a highly visible role in the organization and will be coordinating with multiple groups across the company. The location is virtual (remote working), with domestic travel to current and potential cancer center sites, but you must be based in the US.
EssentialDuties & Responsibilities
- Establishes strong working relationship with internal management and leadership within cancer centers.
- Works with HCO leadership to establish the business development mission.
- Collaborates with the HCO leadership in achieving a deep understanding of cancer center demographics, pain points and patient and business needs.
- Drives cancer center research consortium development and expansion efforts, while being in sync with market changes and insights.
- Development of excellent and dependable cancer center research consortium relationships with a primary focus on community based centers and a secondary focus on academic centers and IDNs.
- Centralization of internal and external meetings to ensure compliance adherence on established processes.
- Management of site meetings and platform demonstrations.
- Management of metrics focused on consistency of execution and quality.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business marketing tools and procedures.
- Serves as the primary initiator, driver, and closer of high value business relationships that are in line with the research site's vision, strategy, and long-term plans.
- Identifies potential site partners and lead appropriate team presentation strategies.
- Assists with consortium agreement negotiations.
- Adheres to policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations.
- Works with internal team members to ensure cohesive and efficient processes are being implemented on the HCO BD side.
- Assists in the training, mentoring and coaching of new Business Development team members.
- Works closely with HCO leadership regarding the overall cancer center consortium messaging and
- Gathers market intelligence, competitive intelligence, and cancer center interviews for ongoing feedback.
- Ensures a smooth transition from development to deployment.
- Represents Inteliquet at industry conferences and other educational/oncology research-oriented conferences and symposiums.
- Thorough understanding of operational compliance, governance principles, analytics, and business intelligence.
- Excellent understanding of vision and operationalization of site development strategies.
- Ability to function in an asset model driven organization and to "roll up your sleeves and be in the trenches" and contribute to accomplish specific timelines and goals.
- High energy, self-motivated, organized, approachable and articulate team player.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high-pace environment and effectively manage change.
- Proven leadership experience.
- Robust planning, decision-making and process improvement skills, with a drive for continuous improvement and the ability to ensure procedures and processes are in place that led to delivery of quality results.
- Considerable knowledge of business/sales theory, business/sales processes, management, budgeting, and business/sales operations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to meet short-term deadlines and multi-task in a very fast-paced work environment
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills, including a positive and professional attitude, ability to establish peer relationships internally across company departments and cross-functional and external teams and externally with Life Science customers and partners.
- Strong mentoring and project management skills
- Understanding of and preferred experience in the oncology and cancer center ecosystem
- Review, understanding, and compliance with HIPAA Security policies and procedures
- Safeguarding the privacy and security of protected health information
- Understanding of clinical data
Education & Relevant Experience
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in science, healthcare business or marketing. Masters in a relevant field is preferred.
- Cancer Center, Clinical Research, Healthcare or Life science business development experience preferred.
- Established cancer center relationships required.
- 10+ years in healthcare with increasingly responsible relevant roles, an understanding of cancer research, research technology solutions and EMR's a plus.