Job Number: R10001942
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
20th Century FoxOne of the world's largest producers and distributors of motion pictures, 20th Century Fox Film (TCFF) produces, acquires and distributes motion pictures throughout the world. These motion pictures are produced or acquired by the following units of 20th Century Fox Film: Twentieth Century Fox, Fox 2000 Pictures, Fox Searchlight Pictures, Fox International Productions, and Twentieth Century Fox Animation. During fiscal 2017, TCFF placed 25 motion pictures in general release in the United States. The motion pictures produced and/or distributed by TCFF in the United States and international territories in fiscal 2017 included Hidden Figures, Logan, Jackie, and The Boss Baby. TCFF has released or currently plans to release approximately 23 motion pictures in the United States in fiscal 2018.
Title: Associate Director, Global Security Operations Center
The Fox Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) gives the Fox Global Security, Environmental, Health and Safety Department (SEHS) the ability to provide security and safety support to Fox assets worldwide. This position has high visibility and is directly accountable for the effective and efficient management of the GSOC and its operators.
- Oversee, monitor, and guide the day-to-day activities and job performance of outsourced GSOC personnel.
- Ensure timely communications and actionable intelligence is provided to support the protection of people, assets/intellectual property, and infrastructure of Fox and related interests/entities.
- Ensure the GSOC functions as the SEHS department's hub for the monitoring, analysis, and interpretation of risks and threats that may affect the business globally.
- Ensure systems are operating efficiently; identify new system technology to ensure GSOC systems are optimized.
- Develop training and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for personnel assigned to the GSOC to facilitate effective performance.
- Ensure procedures and protocols in place enable timely and effective response to, and management of, incidents, alarms, notifications, calls and other activities related to the GSOC and its role as a central alarm monitoring station.
- Partner withSecurity Operations staff to support uniformed guard force activity (e.g. Officer Dispatch, Incident Reporting, etc).
- Responsible for identifying and scheduling all appropriate certifications and inspections of the GSOC, its systems, personnel and functions.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business or International Relations.
- At least 7years supervisory experience in a multinational GSOC or similar communication is preferred.
- Substantial experience with Mass Notification Systems, Travel Tracking and Social Media Monitoring.
- Experienceworking with asset and personnel monitoring systems.
- Flexibility to work all shifts.