This is an exciting opportunity to be responsible for enhancing sales tools, training and communication for Otis’ global sales force in service and new equipment. It will involve working with all regions in the Otis world to align around process and identify sales efficiency and learning opportunities.
The person in this role will be responsible for assisting with key global Growth transformation projects including sales management process, sales rep playbooks and communication and improvement suggestions on key tools like CRM and eLogistics. Responsibilities will include:
- Work with WHQ product and marketing leaders to develop sales enablement plans for key product releases including internal tools, customer collateral and sales playbooks and training.
- Sales Engagement and Communication: produce a quarterly WHQ product, marketing and sales update that can be customized, translated and deployed by regional staff. Create Yammer posts for Otis sales groups in various regions including best practices, major wins and training reinforcement
- eLogistics: identify functionality improvements, interpret business needs as enhancements are created, communicate improvements when ready and work with regions to ensure full adoption of eLogistics’ capabilities.
- Assist with development of a global Sales Advisory Council
This role will report to the Director of Sales Excellence in the WHQ Marketing department, and the location of the role is flexible.
- At least five years branch experience with a deep knowledge of Otis sales and sales management processes. Experience in both Service and New Equipment required.
- Ability to work effectively in a global, cross functional team environment to identify influencers, share best practices and inspire people to implement your initiatives.
- Ability to develop engaging training content and reinforcement activities that maximize sales rep learning.
- Present and communicate effectively to all levels of the organization (including technical and non-technical audiences, Senior Leadership and external stakeholders).
- Deliver valuable results in a fast-paced environment
Job ID 01292602