Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director to join our Global Procurement Technology organization.
- Develop and implement the category strategies and plans for high value, highly complex and high risk categories within technologycategory
- Understand the dynamics of the demand and supply sides, define the right buying channels, help ensure sourcing strategies are aligned with the overall category strategies and carry out robust supplier management
- Manage client planning and reporting, as well as lead the strategic sourcing and negotiating activities
- Research innovative or emerging procurement processes in the marketplace and lead the execution of approved category plans
- Lead strategic sourcing projects for high value, complexity and riskcontractual and commercial negotiations with third parties
- Support the implementation, execution and maintenance of the category governance framework, as well as develop and deliver relationship management and service level standards based on established industry standards
- Minimum of six years of procurement experience within a professional services firm or similar large, complex organization operating in multiple jurisdictions
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- An industry expert in Software/ IT category
- Strong understanding of supplier management and contract governance
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement principles and leading industry practices
- Experience successfully negotiating commercial, legal, standard and complex terms and conditions
Requisition #: 32840