This position can be located in the following areas: Washington, DC, Philadelphia, PA, New York City, NY
In terms of the performance and personal competencies required for the position, we would highlight the following:
- Interacts with senior managers and senior level client contacts
- Leads engagement planning and scoping development
- Manages client execution teams to meet quality standards within prescribed budgets
- Track record of building, managing and maintaining client relationships within one’s network
- Personally and actively involved in sourcing, selecting, developing and training new staff consultants
- Focused on the professional development of self and that of the junior staff
- Is collaborative and teamwork focused
- Ensure that the client’s concerns and issues have been appropriately identified and addressed. Clients include public, private, institutional, attorneys, contractors and design professionals
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering or construction discipline
- 7-10 years of experience in the construction or manufacturing industries, or other equivalent consulting experience
- Experience in vertical / high-rise and mixed-use construction and development
- Analysis methods for multi-building, multi-use, multi-layer sites including:
- Conduct overall schedule technical reviews which include identifying building design schedules, building and major area completion times, interim completion dates or milestones, potential phasing requirements, evaluation of critical and near critical paths and identification of potential issues.
- Document and account for all work completed to date.
- Identify resources and access limitations for the Project site. (site logistics, etc.)
- Integrate individual projects into an overall Master Program Development Schedule with key milestones and coordination points.
- Develop key milestones tracking tools.
- Review, analyze and discuss with key parties
- Track and monitor ongoing progress to regulate key program and project milestones, key points of coordination and identify potential issues that could or are impacting Program critical path activities.
- Significant communications skills to work with construction and development stakeholders at all levels.