Associate Director, Fire & Security Products Talent
UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
The Fire & Security Products group at UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a global organization dedicated to providing product and technology designed to protect people and property. Notable brands within the group are Kidde, Edwards, Lenel, Supra, Onity, Fenwal, Det-Tronics, Fireye, Interlogix and GST. It employees close to 15,000 employees.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your Global Human Resources career, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a high energy, self-starter to drive key human resources initiatives focused on talent acquisition, leadership development, employee engagement, inclusion and global reach.
The successful candidate will serve as the Associate Director, FSP Talent, Engineering and Operations reporting directly to the Executive Director of HR for Fire & Security Products global business, leading projects in multiple topics across the human resources function throughout a global organization. The incumbent will handle key HR responsibilities focused on talent acquisition, management and development, employee engagement, diversity and inclusion as well as change management. The responsibilities will cover all FSP businesses across Americas, EMEA and Asia.
Talent Development :
- Lead Performance, Talent and Organization roadmap and Initiatives for Fire & Security Products globally
- Partner with Human Resources leadership team and business leaders to identify and develop talent management strategies, identify gaps, and plan initiatives to support business goals
- Drive FSP talent management and development programs that align with long-range business strategies
- Develop a strategic development plan driving diverse talent development and supports business objectives
- Improve organizational effectiveness through the development and deployment of solutions to enhance leadership, improve productivity, and drive a performance culture
- Strengthen organizational capability through coaching on organization design and facilitation of organization & team effectiveness
- Enable Movement of Talent by being a champion of succession planning and talent movement within Fire & Security Products & CCS
- Develop People Leaders. Lead development actions within FSP and coach on development of senior and emerging leaders
- Serve as a “Thought Leader” driving innovative processes and solutions; “Consultant” to the team of HR leaders responsible for the successful execution of all initiatives; and a proven “Manager”, ensuring flawless execution of all plans, programs and initiatives, and taking on any other tasks as required
- Responsible for the Talent Acquisitions initiatives across Fire & Security products
- Support implementation of the Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) across FSP
Employee engagement and Inclusion
- Coordinate employee engagement strategy especially culture change agenda and initiatives
- Be a change agent for the organization in all aspects
- Drive diversity and inclusion agenda throughout FSP
- Successful experience in working in a global corporation environment in US or international consultancy firm in global talent or/and global HR organization
- Agile leader and learner
- Solid background in talent acquisition, development and/or organizational design
- Natural partner to the business
- Integrity and professionalism in dealing with confidential information
- Proactive self-starter with outstanding organizational and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Demonstrated superior communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Master's degree with 10-15 years of applicable experience in Human Resources
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job ID 68308BR