With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondel?z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Finance is infused into every single aspect of our multibillion-dollar global organization. But it’s not just about numbers. As part of our finance team, you’ll collect and analyze intelligent information and data and use that to give everyone at Mondel?z International the power to make informed decisions.
We are seeking a qualified candidate to fill the role of Associate Director Finance located in East Hanover, New Jersey. Must have a collaborative management style and the ability to build partnerships with client groups and key stakeholders in order to effectively influence and drive business performance. A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to link business decisions to financial impacts.
This position will lead the planning, management and analysis for decision support of a N.A. Candy and Gum businesses and support the U.S Market Category Director. The role will require effective partnering with Senior Finance, Marketing leaders and other cross functional team members. Responsibilities will include support of new product launches, pricing, trade, A&C, and the Annual Contract and Strategic Planning processes. The candidate should be capable of managing remote resources. This role will have two - three direct reports and reports to the NA Confectionery Finance Director.
• Full P&L ownership
• Understand monthly/quarterly actuals and key drivers of past performance, as well as impact of results on the future outlook (QTG/YTG)
• Manage forecast process including monthly/quarterly updates and annual/strategic plans
• Perform insightful analysis around Earnings Variance Analysis (pricing, mix, pricing net of cost and cost rate)
• Establish and maintain KPIs/ scorecard for business and present to cross functional partners
• Collaborate with broader Category finance to ensure consistency in financial reporting
• Evaluate key financial projects that drive the businesses including but not limited to, New Product Development, SKU rationalization agenda, partnering in driving WASTE agenda, and strategic pricing and pack size architecture
• Participate and influence business decisions throughout Integrated Business Process (IBP process) including but not limited to, analyzing mix impacts, Consumption analysis and analyzing Inventory positions
• Influence the agenda and provide day-to-day guidance of remote shared service resources
• Bachelor of Science and/or Business degree in Accounting or Finance, M.B.A. preferred.
• 12 years of Finance management.
• Outstanding leadership skills.
• Strong team player who manages collaboratively with all stakeholders
• Strong influencing and communication skills, and ability to lead informal teams
• Quickly able to understand the fundamentals of what drives the business; can hit the ground running and identify opportunities to ‘add value’.
• A highly motivated, energetic and pragmatic individual with the ability to ‘roll up sleeves’, take responsibility for initiatives and produce results
• Ability to work at high pace, deal with ambiguity and make something out of nothing, self-starter
• Strategic player – Strong with analysis –Pricing, business model decisions, problem analysis and resolution. Ability to think creatively and have foresight regarding long term financial impact of decisions
• Ability to effectively interact with others and influence the organization at all levels
• Demonstrated strong financial, operational and business acumen; strong achievement and results orientation.
• Experience with Earnings Variance Analysis (EVAs) and financial reporting
Prior Consumer goods experience required.
Req #: 1803397