Associate Director, Finance & Accounting
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director to join our Finance and Accounting organization.
- Direct a team in the preparation of monthly financial statements, management reports and analyses
- Collaborate with functional leaders in developing their annual plan and forecasts
- Support all deals including pricing and revenue recognition guidance
- Develop and deliver operational metrics, profitability, investment & expense analysis and other key performance metrics
- Partner with business leaders to develop action plans for improvement and optimization of their financial results
- Analyze financial performance versus forecast and plan, investigate variances, and communicate findings and recommendations to leadership
- Minimum of eight years of progressive accounting and financeexperience; preferably within a professional services environment with a minimum of four years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field from an accredited college or university; Master’s degree from an accredited college or university and CPA are preferred
- Experience summarizing results and producing financialreports
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with data retrieval and reporting systems such as Hyperion Financial Management, PeopleSoft Financials, or SAP Business Objects
- Experience supporting a Managed Services, Cloud Operations or Help Desk organization is preferred3
Requisition #: 32089