Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals tosupport our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Pratt & Whitney (P&W) Military Engines (ME) is seeking an accomplished leader to serve as F135 Sustainment Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) Program Manager.
This position will work with others on the F135 program, throughout Pratt & Whitney, and on the expanded Joint Strike Fighter and Lockheed Martin teams to integrate and coordinate ALIS sustainment activities.
The F135 Sustainment ALIS Program Manager will lead a small team of individuals focused on ALIS sustainment integration, training, monitoring and reporting process turnbacks etc.
The F135 Sustainment ALIS Program Manager role will integrate with and compliment the F135 ALIS development and production efforts.
The key job responsibilities include:
- Integration and leadership between all functional groups affecting ALIS sustainment activities, including Digital Transformation & Analytics, Supply Chain Management, Fleet Data Management, Technical Management, Customer Support, Field Service Engineers (FSEs) /Base Engine Manager (BEMs), Engineering, Offboard prognostics and Health Management (OBPHM), Joint Strike Force Integrated Logistics Enterprise (JILES)/Information Technology (IT), System Design & Component Integration(SD&CI)
- Development of internal ALIS training and drive incorporation of ALIS into all affected organization’s standard work.
- Coordination with all functional groups to ensure ALIS Action Requests (AR) and Master Engine Report & Logistic Information Network (MERLIN) actions are correctly assigned, tracked and closed within required timeframe
- Monitoring and reporting process turnbacks, driving corrective action into standard work.
- Coordination with Lockheed Martin, the HPSI, and service representatives to communicate issues affecting P&W. Coordination with ALIS development/production team and Lockheed Martin on required fixes to resolve sustainment issues
- Coordination with SD&CI to ensure all Engineering Change’s (EC) cut in dates are aligned with ALIS data availability.
Willingness to travel to support customer meetings at approximately 10%-20%
- BS degree in engineering, business administration or project/program management or other related field required.
- 10+ years project/program management, or jet engine sustainment experience
- US Citizen due to government contracts
- Must be able to obtain and maintain US Government Security Clearance
- MSdegree and 8+ years project/program management, or jet engine sustainment experience
- Demonstrated success leading cross-functional teams
- Focus on results and ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and present to customer at executive level
- Understanding of ALIS functionality and architecture
- Flexibility to coordinate field issues support, including nights and weekends