Tiger Analytics is a fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning, and Big Data. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. We are working on building the best analytics consulting company in the world. Our business value and leadership have been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner.
We are looking for someone with proven experience of managing talent acquisition for a consulting company. The job will involve creating a talent acquisition strategy, mentoring the team, managing demand, talking to hiring managers to gather requirements, end-to-end recruiting, and building a strong pipeline. Title and comp will be based on the experience and competency level.
- Plan talent acquisition strategy across verticals and departments, including outreach, campus hiring, internships
- Manage all recruiting needs for data engineering and business intelligence department
- Build and manage a team of recruiters, in addition to hands-on recruiting
- Sourcing candidates, screening, scheduling interviews with the panel and hiring managers
- Creating and maintaining candidate pipeline for upcoming roles
- Identify, benchmark, and set up the tools and platforms for effective hiring process
- Maintain ATS system, collect feedback and calibrate the process
- Engaging and attracting talent from senior consultants to leadership positions
- Interview planning, offer, negotiation with pointers from the hiring managers
- Create partnerships with external recruiting firms or contractors for urgent reqs
- 10+ years of work experience as a recruiter
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prefer recruiting experience in a services company with global operations (US, India)
- Technical recruiting experience is required. Analytics, Data Engineering experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience of managing and evaluating ATS
- Excellent command on data tracking using Excel and google docs, etc.
- Knowledge of work visa/immigration is a plus
- Must have work authorization in the US
- Personal Attributes
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Ability to work in fast-paced, growing company
- Ability to adapt to evolving or changing requirements
- Detailed oriented, organized, and high-quality work
- Enthusiastic, personable, positive attitude, and high integrity
Standard benefits including group health, vision, dental, life insurance, etc.