Associate Director, Digital Programs - Omni Channel Marketing
Be the global strategy and execution leader for omni-channel marketing campaigns. Optimize classic Content Marketing and Content Targeting campaigns on Illumina and partner digital properties. Partner with marketing leadership and regional teams to establish and evolve the execution plan for global omni-channelcampaigns and create an ecosystem that allows for relevant regional positioning of core campaign assets.
All About You
Leadership Style - You are outgoing and collaborative, inviting input to improve effectiveness and corporate buy-in.
• Lead the Omni-Channel campaign strategy with distinct and integrated plans for advertising and content marketing on partner digital properties and owned illumina digital properties.
• Utilize creative and copy in campaigns created by internal agency partners.
• Interact internally with Marketing teams to leverage electronic channels for maximum channel containment and shift of order revenue to electronic ‘self-serve’ channels.
• Build and manage a team of full time employees, 3rd party contractors, and matrixed regional experts to own and operate the Omni-Channel campaign function for Illumina.
• Partner with other Global Marketing departments for the effective execution of Omni-Channel campaigns.
Business Savvy - You have a laser focus on the bottom-line in all ecommerce contexts to increase revenue and decrease cost.
• Direct experience with setting ROMI plans and managing effectiveness in market.
• Direct experience with feeding regional campaigns with global campaign assets.
• Establish budgets and performance targets for inbound marketing programs for the Ecommerce sales of consumables.
• Contribute to the Ecommerce channel revenue targets to support the company’s business plan.
• Help Illumina plan and execute our Clinical Marketing campaigns globally.
Data Driven - You know modern marketing runs on data. Own the data, and use it to make informed decisions to improve effectiveness of campaigns.
• Own the “Off Domain” digital marketing channels and optimize the effectiveness of campaigns in partnership with other Marketing teams.
• Own the “On Domain” digital marketing campaigns tied to product launches, seasonal targets.
• Partner with the Digital Experience team to integrate Marketing Campaigns with existing customer digital engagement goals.
• Run your business with real-time Tableau dashboards showing Off Domain and On Domain campaign effectiveness against plan.
• 5-8 years of B2B campaignexperience for a medium to large scale brand dealing with multiple market segments.
• 3-5 years of talent acquisition and employee management experience.
• Direct campaign execution experience with Enterprise Marcom stack products like Marketo, Pardot, SalesForce Dotcom, Cvent, Adobe Experience Manager, Etc.
• 5-8 years of Omni-Channel campaign execution experience with emphasis on channel contribution according to ROMI goals and budgets.
Preferred Experiential Background:
• B2B international home office experience with regional campaign teams.
• Life sciences marketing/sales campaigns.
• Clinical or regulated IVD marketing/sales campaigns.