Alkermes plc (Nasdaq: ALKS) is a fully integrated, global biopharmaceutical company developing innovative medicines for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases and immuno-oncology. The company has a diversified commercial product portfolio and a substantial clinical pipeline of product candidates for diseases that include schizophrenia, depression, addiction, multiple sclerosis and cancer. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Alkermes plc has an R&D center in Waltham, Massachusetts; a research and manufacturing facility in Athlone, Ireland; and a manufacturing facility in Wilmington, Ohio.
Alkermes is expanding our ALKS 3831 Commercial Team including a new position: Associate Director of Digital Marketing. This position will play a key role in contributing to the launch of ALKS 3831 by supporting the launch and post-launch rollout of a broad digital education effort for patients and HCPs.
- Contribute to the development and deployment of digital marketing campaigns. This will likely be a mix of HCP and consumer programs.
- Ensure consistent messaging and brand voice and content across channels and tactics
- Manage multimedia content delivery across multiple websites and other digital channels
- Manage approval process for digital marketing tactics and oversee effective implementation/deployment with agency partners
- Contribute to brainstorming new and creative strategies to reach key stakeholder audiences
- Work with internal partners, including commercial operations and IT, to continually refine operating procedures
- Collaborate with key vendor and agency partners
- Keep current with emerging technologies
- Manage other brand launch and other marketing initiatives as needed
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in pharmaceutical/healthcare product marketing or digital marketing
- Experience across digital marketing tactics, including websites, SEO, SEM, CRM, and Social Media
- Understanding of the FDA promotional guidelines and approval process
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Creative, with experience in devising campaigns targeted and personalized to specific audiences
- Knowlegeable of digital marketing tools (i.e. Marketo, Google Analytics)
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritize, and execute simultaneous projects
- Team player with proven ability to work collaboratively with other internal functions (i.e., marketing, IT, commercial operations)
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Understanding of industry code of conduct and ethics