Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Digital Consulting and Incubation to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Participate in upfront strategic discussion to identify transformation opportunities across business units and functions
- Manage projects, including structuring project plans, developing and managing timelines, creating deliverables, and managing projects
- Lead problem definition and solving, including developing hypotheses, due diligence to support hypotheses, gather and extract implications from data, and generate sound recommendations
- Identify new product growth opportunities, including conducting competitive analysis to validate size of opportunities, validation of innovation ideas; conducting qualitative and quantitative research and analysis that generates meaningful insights
- Work independently to deliver projects with minimal supervision, as necessary
- Contribute to practice development, including creation of methodologies, frameworks and IP, in addition to managing and coaching junior team members
- Minimum eight years of experience in technology incubation and technology strategy with a leading consultancy or corporation
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Hands on technology leadership with cross functional expertise at the nexus of emerging technologies (AI, ML, NLP, and Blockchain), digital strategy, emerging technologies and consulting
- Abreast of emerging technologies and own the execution of proof-of-concepts in addition to incubating use cases aligned to KPMG Technology strategy
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and team work
- Able to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for a team; manage and foster the development of high performance teams and interface with all levels of the organization; Ability to participate in development of resource plans and structures and influence organizational priorities