- Set the vision, strategy, and roadmap for all Digital Workplace (DWP) Services to ensure the success of BeiGene and its technology initiatives.
- Become a visible BeiGene thought leader on digital workplace concepts to enhance BeiGene’s overall reputation and attract top talent.
- Develop financial models that track digital workplace investments and operating costs.
- Collaborate with Global IT Communication & Change Management to identify and implement tools, metrics and KPIs used to monitor and respond to organizational needs.
- Provide direction on what emerging technologies should be incorporated into DWP products and services to successfully deliver overall IT strategy.
- Collaborate with other IT functions to ensure DWP requirements are understood and considered during service design and roadmap evolution
Business Relationship Management
- Develop and foster cross-functional teams to boost collaboration and innovation, use corporate culture in determining employee needs and concerns at various levels, and ensure understanding across cultures.
- Own the life cycle of design, development, operation, and support for connectivity of the DWP technology services.
- With Global IT Communication & Change Management measure service adoption within the organization through effective user engagement and communication.
- Work with HR and IT Leadership team to develop and execute workforce plans to ensure the DWP team can supply skilled resources to meet current and future demand.
- Execute plans with a variety of teams and departments using exceptional interpersonal skills, verbal and written that are effective in a team environment.
- High profile external events such as Patient advocacy forums involving senior leadership or media roundtables involving senior leadership
- Supporting data gathering architecture (workiva) for ESG reporting across global organization
- 7-10 years of experience working with and/or managing employee experience tools, such as ….
- Experience in designing strategic metrics and scorecards; strategy or management consulting experience desirable.
- Be equipped with knowledge on deploying employee communication & collaboration applications such as Atlassian, Service Now, MS Teams, Zoom and SharePoint
- Must be able to respond to tight timelines and devise creative solutions that enhance the employee experience.
- Rely on data to generate insights and reports that translate into strategic initiatives to improve processes.
- Proactive behavior when faced with pending or potential service issues.
- Possesses a broad understanding Enterprise IT solutions and services while demonstrating expertise in the Digital Workplace Services/End User Experience field and associated technologies.
Travel, Physical demands & Work Environment :
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time may be necessary.
- Some lifting (greater than 50 pounds) will be necessary.
- Occasional Travel between sites as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience