$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
East Hanover, NJ 07936
Industry: Pharmaceuticals & Biotech•
8 - 10 years
Posted 63 days ago
As the Data & Platform Architect you will be responsible for overall development and management of the data platforms that support capabilities offered by the Commercial Acceleration (CA) organization. This role will have oversight of various infrastructure and cloud-based data platform activities, including development, testing, optimization, and maintenance. You will be aligned to the Commercial Acceleration organization reporting in the Data and Platforms group.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Overall technical platform owner of the US Pharma Data Warehouse and other applications
• Technical architecture for platforms hosting large cloud based datasets
• Execution of platform upgrades and maintenance
• Identification of new market trends in the industry to analyze and deploy for cutting edge platform technology
• Brings technical expertise for platform infrastructure solutions that support the data needs of the Commercial Acceleration organization
What you'll bring to the role:
• Undergraduate degree in business, science, engineering or related discipline required
• Minimum 8 years of experience working in technical architecture or IT systems/platform development; pharmaceutical industry experience required
• Prior experience of optimizing cloud and big data platforms and their cost.
• Experienced and certified in AWS and VEEVA eco system.
• Experience implementing Robotic Process Automation, Graph databases, text mining and Natural Language processing at scale.
• Strong pharma domain experience with deeper understanding of pharma data and its consumption in pharma business use cases.
• Experience building data quality test harness, early data noise detection framework implementation.
Valid Through: 2019-9-13