Job Description Summary
TheAssociate Director,Marketing, Data Management will identify, validate, develop and support execution of strategic, worldwide opportunities to integrate and simplify data management workflows across the Pyxis and Alaris product ecosystem.
The position will have WW accountability for BD HealthSightTM Data Manager, which will initially be focused on managing system formularies. The position will therefore beresponsible for defining strategy, including identifying relevant customer needs, segmenting the customer base, creating a roadmap and driving execution through a dedicated core team, and driving WW launches of a continuous series of capability improvements.
- Manage offering portfolio, including growth and innovation strategy and product lifecycle management
- Develop and execute commercial go-to-market strategy working in collaboration with MMS Commercial Teams and Global Customer Service Organization, including participation in key account management
- Identify, develop and validate data management opportunities to create a cross platform innovation roadmap that is aligned with current and future global business objectives
- Interface with product development/commercialization core team and drive execution of innovation roadmap
- Maintain an overview of market trends, state-of-the-art technology development and current and emerging clinical needs. Track relevant competitor actions and develop an understanding of underlying competitor strategic intent.
- Identify resources, develop external relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and attend conferences / tradeshows to surface and prioritize new opportunities.
- Drive WW launches of capability enhancements
- Design and deliver impactful communications to business and company leadership.
- Ensure compliance with BD quality policies, procedures and practices.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, federal, and BD safety regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Demonstrate strong and clear accountability for program success.
- Articulate a compelling vision and motivate the organization to achieve individual and program objectives.
- Demonstrate leadership, learning agility and action orientation when facing uncertainty. Instill confidence through leadership and actions.
- Conduct and encourage frequent formal and informal communication with MMS platforms to ensure sharing of insights and best practices.
- Intuitively and quickly assess people and situations and act accordingly. Demonstrate strong persuasion and negotiation capabilities.
- Promote and leverage diversity to achieve best outcomes and an inclusive work environment. Ensure all interested parties have opportunities to influence and contribute to decisions and outcomes.
- Demonstrate and promote leadership courage by doing what is right.
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired
- MBA preferred with (if applicable) focus on Marketing or Healthcare Management.
- 7-10 years of experience in strategic marketing / product marketing in the healthcare or IT industry
- Demonstrated ability to develop deep, rigorous, analytical analysis that drives business function improvement, growth opportunity identification, strategy development or technological decision making
- Demonstrated ability to independently identify, prioritize and successfully advocate for opportunities to drive growth or improve operating performance
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex initiatives
- Experience with financial models, financial analysis and market analysis required
- Experience in setting up, motivating and delivering results through high-performing teams preferred
- Experience with cross-functional, phase-gated product development preferred
- Experience in HIT preferred
- Strong fit with BD values
- Strong customer focus
- Highly-motivated, execution-focused leader with the ability to self-define role and activities necessary for successful product commercialization
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and persuasion skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and balance competing priorities
- Proven ability to use sound, independent reasoning and judgment to establish work priorities and be flexible to respond to constantly changing priorities and shifting deadlines in a fast paced working environment
- Generate information used directly in demand models and marketing investment decisions, including competitive intelligence, market sizing, positioning, resource allocation
- Tailor messages based on audience’s needs, understand the importance of and capable of uncovering those needs
- Understand customer and competitive environment, the brand's position today and likely position in the future
- Make sound tradeoffs between alternative uses of resources.
- Willingness to travel a minimum of 20% of time
Job ID R-25104