Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
The Data & Analysis team uses data-driven insights to fuel strategic growth for clients. We believe that data should never exist in a vacuum; instead, it should be put to work to bring the best ideas and stories to our clients.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Associate Director—someone who can lead strategic client growth, provide innovative data-driven solutions to marketing challenges, and motivate internal teams to bring marketing ideas to life. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As an Associate Director, you’ll guide teams in driving strategic data-driven growth. You’ll work to surpass client goals through brand campaigns, acquisition campaigns, site optimization, and/or online testing strategy.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Acting as a key partner for the client and internal teams by implementing conceptual data frameworks and developing effective marketing strategies
- Expanding client work, including building recommended approaches and scope
- Evaluating new online and offline data opportunities in the form of new sources, new technology, client priorities, partnership, etc.
- Fostering creative thinking around how we use data, and we could use data to solve unique business challenges in support of all Marketing activities (Media, Creative, CRM, and eCommerce).
- Managing efficient execution of projects, including the implementation of best practices
- Building a collaborative team environment, including participation in department-wide training efforts and fostering employee career growth
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- 7-9 years of experience in analytics or strategy with an advertising agency, management consulting company, or ad tech company
- Strong client relationship and communication skills, with experience managing multiple projects across teams
- Experience managing a team
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Experience with modern statistical learning methods (regression techniques, classification models, supervised and unsupervised learning, etc.)
- Knowledge of digital data technologies (DMPs, Google Analytics, digital pixel tracking, site tagging, etc.)
- A four-year college degree; advanced degree is a plus
- Passion for online advertising and emerging trends in the digitallandscape
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment