Sunovion Pharmaceuticals is looking for an Associate Director, Customer Marketing to join our join our Commercial Multi-Channel and Customer Marketing team.
Reporting to the Director, Customer Marketing - The Associate Director will focus on one or more of the following areas:
- Professional HCP Marketing.
- Omni-Channel marketing tactics
- Media and Digital strategy planning
- Marketing automation and AI driven campaign management
- Works closely with the Lead, Customer Marketing, Multi-Channel Marketing Business Partners and Brand Strategy teams to execute omni-channel tactics and provide comprehensive campaign management.
- Manages materials, projects and resources through the internal review committee process (PMRC). Works collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders and vendor partners while leading the review of materials through PMRC.
- Thought leader on innovative personal and non-personal promotion inclusive of digital marketing, media, IVA and VAEs, social media channels and print. Brings foundational understanding of channel measurement and KPIs.
- Responsible for building strong partnerships and managing multiple Agency Partners including management of associated budgets, forecast and accruals.
- Business planning support for core reporting processes (quarterly business reviews, mid-term business planning (MTBP), forecasting and commercial planning etc.).
- Understands effective promotional mix and demonstrates operational efficiency when recommending and tracking brand campaigns
- Utilizes strong communication skills to build advocacy for projects and maintains a deep knowledge of brand messaging, fair balance and ISI to make sound, compliant campaign decisions
- Collaborates with professional agencies on programs, meetings, and materials.
- Brand representative in planning and executing National Sales meeting and Regional (POA) Plan of Action meetings.
- Partners with the field sales force to understand their resource gaps and opportunities through building strong relationships and participating in field rides with both the retail and institutional teams.
- Work with Commercial Analytics and Data Innovation team to uncover and interpret market data and customer insights. Strong ability to interpret tactic ROI when recommending campaign strategies and changes to plan.
Minimum Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Bachelors Degree and 8+ years of work experience
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical/device experience/pharmaceutical consulting.
- 4+ years of marketing experience (e.g. HCP or Consumer marketing, , , product launch) required.
- Experience in marketing automation and driving omni-channel campaigns through data driven insights. Knowledge of Veeva data and engagement platforms required.
- 2+ years of pharmaceutical/device sales or other external customer facing experience (e.g. medical science liaison) experience preferred.
- Marketing experience in any of the following therapeutic areas highly preferred: Neurology Psychiatry, and Respiratory.
- Understanding of pharmaceutical product planning and execution including new product launches, product marketing and sales strongly desired.
- Team-oriented, ability to adapt to new situations, build rapport and interact widely and effectively within the company.
- Demonstrated ability to execute/operationalize a brand strategy
- Critical thinking and problem solving with a proven track record of developing solutions to complex problems requiring the use of ingenuity and creativity; formulating approaches and strategies which may fall outside of traditional norms.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and consulting skills. Ability to communicate with all levels of a new organization.
- Budget management experience a plus.