Unique opportunity with a mobile marketing leader
Vibes helps the world’s top brands to engage their customers on their mobile devices. Vibes Mobile Engagement Platform enables marketers to drive revenue growth and loyalty through mobile messaging, mobile wallet marketing (Apple Wallet and Android Pay), post-click engagement, and advanced targeting and personalization. Vibes has delivered more than 7 billion mobileexperiences on behalf of customers that include Sears, Home Depot, JCPenney, Allstate, The Gap, Chipotle, Old Navy and more!
The Associate Director sits within the Customer Analytics team to provide analytic and strategic leadership to internal and external clients. The position will be heavily client-facing, working closely with Vibes’ Customer Success teams and our clients to develop mobilemarketing strategies; define measurement plans and campaignreports; and design and execute custom analyses. This position would contribute significantly to defining the overall direction, goals, and objectives of Customer Analytics team.
This position will report directly to our Director of Customer Analytics and is located downtown Chicago at 300 West Adams Street.
Vibes cares about character and culture as much as competency. We strive to build a workplace where people are excited to come to work every day, and feel empowered and motivated to do their best work.
- Define KPIs, develop measurement plans, test plans, reporting requirements and custom scorecards for Vibes’ customers
- Generate and present actionable insights, findings and recommendations to senior clients
- Own and optimize the process to create and deliver reports supporting Mobile CRM campaigns
- Manage and mentor junior team members workflow, utilization and development
- Collaborate with senior Strategy and Customer Success team members to deliver content, acquisition, segmentation and personalization strategies
- Represent the Customer Analytics team during new business meetings and contribute to Vibes’ internal marketing initiatives
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Managed analytic engagements for digital, social, or CRM marketing activities for enterprise clients. Experience with mobile analytics preferred.
- Designed campaign measurement and reporting strategies, defined KPIs across digital, social, or CRM
- Fluent with common ROI, ROMI, attribution, and cross channel measurement approaches
- Experienced using multivariate statistical techniques to enhance understanding of consumer behavior or campaign impact
- Develop A/B and multivariate test plans
- Lead team of analysts, experience developing and promoting analytics talent strongly preferred
- Comfortable delivering analytic and strategic recommendations to senior marketers at Fortune 500 companies
- Experienced working across a variety enterprise clients marketingtechnology stack
- Able to explain technical analyses to a non-technical audience
- Proven ability to partner and earn trust with clients’ internal analytic and marketing teams.
- Strong presentation ability to small and large groups
- Expertise analyzing large data sets using common SQL languages (Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, or Postgres)
- Proficient conducting multivariate analyses (ANOVA, Regression, Clustering)
- Experience using a variety of data and BI tools (Excel, Tableau, R, Python, SPSS)
- Experience deploying and analyzing data from common Web Analytics and Campaign Management platforms (Adobe Campaign/Analytics, IBM Unica/Coremetrics)
- 5-7years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required, post-graduate degreepreferred
Our Core Values:
- Respect, honesty, and integrity for all stakeholders
- Always be learning
- Relentless focus on the customer
- Never be satisfied
- Create value
- Seek accountability and ownership
Vibes Media is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast paced organization and industry.