Working at Horizon Pharma is more than a job – it’s personal. We define success by a different set of numbers: the number of lives touched, the number of lives changed, the number of lives saved. We’re a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who are inspired to do more because we know we’re a part of something bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help patients live up to theirs.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to build and manage consumer marketing rheumatology initiatives for the flagship medicine, KRYSTEXXA. This position will primarily focus on enhancing capabilities, including digital, CRM and telemarketing efforts designed to drive patient engagement.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Gout patient/consumer targets and journeys.
- Work closely with Director and brand marketing team to develop, maintain and execute tactical plans in alignment with Consumer and brand team objectives– with a focus on Digital, Content Management, CRM, webinars, telemarketing, and patient programs.
- Build optimal digital ecosystem and develop digital assets and tools (including websites and digital advertising) and implement with the digital agency.
- Manage key consumer marketing agency partners (ie Digital Agency and Database Partner) and lead Rheumatology infrastructure development.
- Work closely with marketing teams to consult on patient messaging and programming and “bring to life” digitally.
- Build Consumer Rheumatology analytics plan, identify and monitor key performance indicators and optimize tactics per assessments.
- Maintain a high, in-depth knowledge of competitive activity and market dynamics.
- Foster strong partnerships with medical affairs, market access, marketing operations, sales, sales training, market research, legal, regulatory, and other functions to ensure aligned objectives, understanding and implementation of the consumer strategy.
- Manage budget, evaluate cost effectiveness of spend and ensure appropriate allocation of resources.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- BA/BS in related field required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated consumer marketing experience required (Agency or Client)
- Minimum of 5 years pharmaceutical/healthcare experience.
- Demonstrated consumer marketing competencies required, including CRM and Digital in the pharmaceutical/biotech areas
- Demonstrated experience in marketing Rheumatology products preferred
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and pharmaceutical development
- Ability to partner and lead cross functional projects across multiple brands
- Ability to thrive in a matrix organization and adapt quickly to changing market and organizational growth dynamics
- Proactive demeanor
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel to various company meetings or patient events, including overnight trips and some weekend commitments
Horizon Pharma plc does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applications are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing this application or at any time during the application process, should contact the Human Resources Department.