Req ID #: 36279
We are seeking an experienced Associate Director, Compensation for the Global Compensation Team site located in Wilmington, MA.
In this role, you'll serve as the compensation business partner to multiple global client groups, providing targeted analyses, program design and consultation. Additionally, you'll support the global organization by managing multiple global compensation programs and processes in partnership with others on the compensation team. You'll serve as the compensation key contact for our implementation of a new compensation management system in the upcoming year, and will participate in M&A integration activities related to the groups you support.
The following are minimum requirements related to the Associate Director, Compensation position.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- Minimum eight (8) years of progressive, related Compensation experience, including experience developing incentive and managing compensation programs and processes across an organization
- Strong Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and ability to creatively to solve unique challenges
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to easily collaborate and partner with others and in teams
- High attention to detail, and high quality standards
The following are preferred requirements related to the Associate Director, Compensation position.
- Experience with compensation in Europe/Asia
- Public company experience
- Experience in the life sciences
- Experience with compensation management system implementation, from configuration through go-live. SuccessFactors a plus.
- Experience in other areas of HR
- CCP and/or PHR certification