$100K — $150K *
The Associate Director is a remote role with the expectation of being onsite in Boston, MA 1 -2 times per quarter. This role is within Global Operations and will support the progression of device development specifically, the end-to-end supply operation needs of wearable devices and combination products for Alexion’s growing portfolio of devices. This matrix role will collaborate cross-functionally with stake-holders across Global Operations (ie Clinical Manufacturing and Supply and Commercial Supply Chain) and internal Alexion partner organizations, including, but not limited to, Product Development, Quality Assurance, Commercial and Regulatory. The Associate Director will chair and lead functional execution teams dedicated to the oversight and monitoring of activities, deliverables, and milestones associated with device/combination product development, especially for medical device connectivity and healthcare software. This is a key matrix position within Global Operations and involves some interaction with senior management.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to build the device connectivity strategy, establish a roadmap and execution plan, and work with technical and commercial teams to build and integrate these elements into Alexion’s medical device/combination products strategy.
• Execute the program strategy for specific combination product(s) within Global Operations specifically ensuring supply continuity, strategic collaboration with wearable and device providers, managing partnerships with CMOs on the device and wearable space up through commercial launch and LCM.
• Establish the device connectivity, and digital healthcare software for Alexion’s medical devices/combination products.
• Set priorities, establish team goals and plan activities to deliver the Global Operations strategy for the defined program(s)
• Highlight key dependencies between line functions and ongoing activities across Global Operations
• Create detailed project plans/Gantt charts to track activities and deliverables applicable to combination product development
• Routinely identify and escalate key issues and risks to the CMC Program Leader and project teams
• Drive the execution and the associated deliverables for all functional representatives on the team
• Build and maintain strong and diverse relationships across the Global Operations, including key stakeholders, peers, management, and subordinates
• Lead one or more execution teams, simultaneously, as required
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in the biopharmaceutical industry, with minimum of 3 years specific to devices and combination products
• Deep experience with the CMC development and regulatory pathway specifically associated with combination products and drug delivery devices
• Experience developing the device connectivity, and healthcare software for medical devices/combination products
• Demonstrated ability to organize and lead teams
• Demonstrated tactical capabilities with forward looking perspective
• Strong communication, leadership and collaboration skills are required
• High level of proficiency in MS Office software including: Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Project and PowerPoint. Knowledge of MS Project Server a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills; fluent and able to influence others in spoken and written English
BA/BS in Biology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related discipline
Valid through: 12/8/2020
$150K — $200K
14 days ago
$80K — $100K
14 days ago
$200K — $250K
13 days ago
$250K — $250K+
22 days ago