Associate Director - Cloud Services
Trianz works with clients across High Technology, Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecom, e-businesses and Public Services. Most clients are Fortune 1000 organizations and our relationships are sponsored by senior leaders in Enterprise Analytics Sales, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations and Information Technology. We partner with our clients to address the following key service areas:
- Information Management, Master Data & Data Warehousing
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Big Data & Business Insights
- Cloud Analytics
About the role : Associate Director- Cloud Services
Responsible for sales and delivery of consulting & IT services and/or software products in a targeted customer base specifically focusing on the Insurance Industry verticals. Develop strategies, roadmap and manage the implementation by utilizing knowledge andexperienceof Cloud technologies, and tools. Responsible for forming the right team and managing the growth, performance of the team.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Technology or related field. 5 years of experience in job offered or in related occupations of Associate Director, Software Engineer, Project Leader, Systems Analyst, Programmer Analyst, or related.
Duties entail project management, estimation, budget planning, and working on the design and implementation of cloud computing technologies, such as AWS, S3, ECS, Cloudformation, Dynamo DB and RDS. Experience must include work with Java/J2EE, AJAX, SOA, Microservices Oracle, Angular JS, JIRA, XML, and JSON. Travel to end-client sites may be required.
We are Growing Rapidly: 2017-18 Highlights
Trianz is growing above the average of the professional services industry. Here are some highlights.
- Voted significantly above other services firms by 90% + of clients for business impact, execution predictability and organizational commitment in the recent Trianz wide client satisfaction survey.
- Won the “Customer Obsession Award” from Amazon Web Services for our innovation and execution record in Cloud Infrastructure and Business Applications strategy and services.
- Won UNICOM awards for the #1 Digitization and #1 Analytics project over a wide array of competition.
- Featured by IDC in their Spotlight series under the theme of “Operationalizing Strategies through Execution Excellence: A New Paradigms in Technology Delivery”.
- Achieved 50%+ revenue and employee growth compared to prior year’s exit showing an increasing acceptance of our models and success from our differentiated methodologies in strategic execution.