Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Cloud Services Relationship Manager, to join our Global Information Technology Organization.
- Manage relationships with customers in relation to cloud technologies by acting as their trusted advisor to establish and maintain relationships with customers to be involved and engaged in their business planning processes
- Communicate how cloud services can provide the business with solutions to help drive the speed-to-market of innovative technology-based solutions/services
- Help ensure Azure and Office 365 services are clearly defined in the ITS Global Service catalog
- Deliver on business and technical project commitments, to agreed scope/functionality, on-time and on-budget
- Organize and manage teams, comprised of resources from across ITS Global, KPMG global member firms and external partners and key technology suppliers
- Guide technology procurement decisions to ensure they are globally deployable
- Minimum ten years of information technologyexperience with progressive levels of responsibility with specific experience in Azure
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or similar field from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Experience managing relationships with technology providers including vendor and contract management
- Ability to manage the delivery of solutions within large, multinational organizations along with the ability to lead and influence teams without formal responsibility by building rapport and relationships
- Strong knowledge of ITIL processes, SCRUM, DevOps, SLAs and KPIs, project management, PMP, Prince 2 certification or equivalent, cost of service, risk and securitypreferred
- Strong presentation and communication skills across all organizational levels, from technical to high level executive
Requisition #: 28622