The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an AssociateDirector, to join our _____ Organization.
- Understand, research, design and develop security solutions, technical and reference architectures and support security strategies tailored to KPMG’s business needs, with a focus towards Microsoft Office365 and Azure
- Align and translate business requirements and architectures into secure solutions and designs for applications and products that can be leveraged by all professionals across KPMG’s global firms
- Partner with Global Application / Product / Solution owners and project teams to deliver reliable and scalable security capabilities and strategies to optimize confidentiality, integrity, availability, functionality, performance and financial costs
- Perform as a subject matter professional on cloud technologies and cloud technologysecurity within the KPMG Global technology and business enablement team with responsibilities to coach team members and facilitate knowledge transfer within the greater cloud groups
- Regularly work with focus groups on projects, operational questions and IT standards by participating and acting as a promoter and guardian of global standards
- Lead, develop and contribute to service deliverables with a security focus on IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS services
- A minimum of ten years of IT securityexperience including utilization of Microsoft O365 and Azure
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration / Management, Computer Science, Information Technology / Security or similar area of study; Master’s Degreepreferred
- Experience in cloud securityarchitecture design, documentation and best practices; understand enterprise architecture frameworks and can independently author and assess technical architectures
- Detailed understanding of attack vectors, current threats, and remediation strategies; experience with computer forensics practices and procedures, basic investigations, and evidence handling is preferred
- Professional certifications in information technology and cloud security: CISSP preferred (must obtain within 90-days), CCSP (optional), CISA (optional), CEH (optional), OSCP (optional); Azure Solutions Architect Certification (preferred but not required with demonstrated professional work experience)
- Hold a valid passport and be capable of traveling freely into and out of the United States of America on assignments; Ability to travel up to 25%
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.